A blog about vintage fashion, vintage jewels and art.....

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easter Treasury and my new Etsy look


Vintage Yellow Bandana-sized scarf

Yesterday I dedicated an Etsy Treasury to some exceptional gift ideas with budget-proof prices. It's amazing what fantastic items you can find on Etsy for under a tenner. Find these great buys here and do leave your comment when you pass through. 

  
Meantime, I loved the mimosa flower pictures I took recently so much, that I decided to use one of them as my new Etsy shop banner... Visit here and let me know what you think.

Incidentally I love the colour yellow and although I don't wear it much, I like to be surrounded with it. What's your favourite colour?

1 comment:

Sharon S said...

Hi my dear-love the new look you've got on Etsy and wonderful items featured too-what great prices!! have a lovely weekend too xx